In Space Manager, Details View allows you to drill down into specific records to view more detailed information about them. Once there, you can drill into floorplans and visualize space information, explore associated information, and update information through a number of editing workflows.
You can easily access Details View by double-clicking (or clicking on the Info icon) of any grid record in Search & Filter View, or records in subpanels in Details View. You quickly get back to Search & Filter view by clicking on the back arrow in the upper left hand corner.
Once in Details View you can:
- Explore Buildings, Floors, Space, and Employees by drilling down into detail subpanels.
- Switch Floors using the floor picker in the map, or using Floor subpanels
- Change the active Viewby for the currently visible Floor
- Create a new Viewby based on your own criteria
- Share whatever you are looking using a live link
- Print a copy of whatever you are viewing
- Switch the level of details displayed using the Compact/Expanded mode toggle