The Search and Filter view in Space Manager allows you to quickly search, sort, and filter data for an entity type to begin a number of workflows.
Search will help you quickly find a record if you know the name or ID, but Filtering is a way of beginning to ask questions of your data. The Filters in Search & Filter view are composite, meaning that as you apply one filter, the available filter values in other filter fields will only show remaining available values. You can also click any column header to Sort the grid based on that value.
For any record in the results grid, you can click on the row to see where it's location, double-click the row (or click the Info icon) for any record to drill into the Details View, or choose from a set of actions in the Actions Menu. You can also navigate the map and choose to identify and of the records there, and if you click the Info icon it will take you to Details View.
You will find different types of filters available based on how your application has been configured:
- Lookup Table Picklist - provides a list of valid values from the related lookup table
- Available Values Picklist - constructs a list of all current values found in a field
- Numeric Range - provides a slider with the minimum and maximum numeric values found in a field
- Percentage Range - provides a slider with minimum and maximum percentage values found in a field
- Date Filter - provides the ability to select a fixed date range, or a variable date range consisting of an input number of days and selection of past or future value.