One of the productivity features of Space Manager is a tool called 'Move Workspace', a feature which lets you hold people while you are searching for potential spaces to assign them. This streamlined component also supports drag and drop space assignments, making it even easier to assign people quickly through a highly visual experience. This overview video shows you the basics of how to use it to make your space assignments tasks even easier.
The Move Workspace allows Org Space Managers and Department Space Admins to:
- Quickly toggle the workspace on and off, and see a count of people in it at any time.
- Add people from search and filter view via drag and drop, searching for them, or by bulk adding them from a filtered set
- Drag and drop onto a floorplan to assign people
- Drag people from the floorplan to the workspace to create a draft un-assignment
- Perform tap-based assignment workflows on touch devices
- Keep your work between sessions, even if you have to logout
- Clear the workspace to start over